~ * ~

Saturday, April 15, 2006

need

i could easily get it from her:
(com)passion
and understanding
and love

i could even get it from
*shudder*
him
sans understanding, anyway

i can't get it from them
they're far too young
to even want it
outside themselves

i could get it here
to some degree
from some (ir)regulars
who understand peripherally

but it's not only the what
that i need
it's the who, too
i want it from you

~ ~ ~

5very good!
12/08/04 by WickedEve

Love this phrase: (com)passion

5Very clever!
12/08/04 by postobitum

I really liked the *shudder*, for some reason in that context it made me think of back hair! lmao, good job!

5Imp---impressive~
12/08/04 by Du Lac in usA

Imp.. I really liked this.. I can picture you sitting there and the faces of the ones you mention rolling thru your mind. the thoughts shared by so many.. spoken by so few... I felt you swimming in my mind.. great identification! That is a sure sign of good poems... when another says... yes.. yes..! Smiling for your prose was beautiful and clever! du Lac

5your love song~
12/08/04 by My Erotic Tale

Ahhh heck, that was absolutely the best love song I have ever heard...oh ... I meant poem~ Impressed as always, each poem out impresses the next, very Impressive~

5:)
12/08/04 by Maria2394

I really enjoyed this, the set up, the end, and the way you wove the "other" words in, good job :)

5(Com)pact --
12/09/04 by foehn

rich, clear, beautifully woven and a bit sad. I see "want" in the verse, and "need" is the title, and I sigh, nodding agreement.

5Shit...
12/09/04 by she_is_my_addiction in Bed

that's awesome. You have an amazing poetic voice! Good work!

5Echos
12/09/04 by matriarch

so strongly in my own heart. I felt every word, every yearning syllable. As always your words touch the core.

3Coin Toss
12/14/04 by Anonymous in U S of A

Flipped a coin for the rating. It generously came up to the higher of the two ratings. Not sure I agree.

5Coin Toss ...
12/14/04 by Crapola in U S of A

... on whether or not you're an idiot. You lost.

5I saw layers in this
12/14/04 by LadyJeanne

Gave me a wistful feeling on the first read - so many things matter for it to feel right! Then, it struck me as bold and pointed - yes, my needs can be filled elsewhere, but I choose you to do it. I'll be wondering which it is.

5Great...
04/22/05 by Sub Joe

Really liked it, imp.

5Not.......
04/22/05 by ABSTRUSE

Crapola. I think you've struck a chord in all of us.

5~
11/27/05 by Bill Dada

Words that dance with feelings that haven't been asked to dance in a long time. ty,bd


No comments: