~ * ~

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

epitaph

~ ~ ~

potential passes
with soft sayonara smiles
goodbye, tomorrow

~ ~ ~

5Poignant
12/01/05 by cward2

Quite poignant words, fitting for an epitaph

5amazing...
12/01/05 by cloudy

...that you managed to convey so much feeling with so few words. I was left with that sad feeling about doors I never opened. Very nice.

5Moving
12/01/05 by hugo_sam in Lost in the '70's

Well done. So much emotion in a very concise group of words. Opportunities missed.

5Nicely done..
12/01/05 by Elizabetht in SouthWest

Alessia... I am glad I found this today. Always, Lizzy

5~
12/01/05 by Bill Dada

Intensely powerful. ty,bd

5~
12/01/05 by sophia jane

I tend not to like haikus because they so rarely capture anything of consequence, but this is really well done. I don't know why I expected anything less from you!

5I always think...
12/02/05 by Belegon in SoCal

...that one of the strengths AND weaknesses of the form is the similiarity to horoscopes. They can mean whatever you want them to mean depending on what you are thinking of when you read them. While that is certainly true of this, the title gives it direction. Wonderful. simply wonderful.

5Short, sweet...
02/01/07 by Amyfriend in Ontario, Canada

and very well done.

No comments: