~ * ~

Friday, February 10, 2006

Cusp

Cusp, illustrated by rhinoguyThere is love
as foundation for the passion.
That much is certain
as I soar in the radiance of her smile.

There is trust
as extension of that love.
My soul is naked
yet I fear not this vulnerability.

There is hunger
as her vicarious touch
is carried through my own hands
and mine through hers.

There is respect
for divergent thought
and convergent desire
on the cusp of omneity.

There is thirst
for a taste of tomorrow.
The promise of delight
and the delight of promise.

There is hope
for the exquisite someday
when the fire in her eyes
overpowers the barriers in her mind.

~ ~ ~

Illustration courtesy of the inimitable rhinoguy

~ ~ ~

5Beautiful
11/23/04 by vella_ms

gorgeous imp. ethereal...left me smiling. more, imp...please *hugs* v~

5Taken Away ~
11/23/04 by LilDarlin in ~Tenn

What a lovley poem. I was taken away, swept, carried, submerged into another world. Just loved the your wording. The imagery was silky smooth. More Please~~

5the last stanza really got me....
11/23/04 by sack in USA

and now I have a huge lump in my throat. Bravo!!

5Very nicely presented
11/23/04 by tungtied2u

and each piece a building block on the previous stanza. Wonderful word choices , and sentiment I can share. You got me.

5All trembly
11/23/04 by cantdog in a good mood now

Touching, Imp.

3~
11/23/04 by WickedEve

Your poem is mentioned on the new poems review thread on the poetry board. *No thermometer rating

5Why does this one seem so kinky to me?
11/23/04 by flyguy69

Are my glasses steamed over, or is there some smoldering eroticism here? Very nice, imp!

5Impressive~
11/23/04 by My Erotic Tail

flowed like a soothing water fall trickling from wisdom pool to tranquil wisdom pool to tiny rippled pool...grin great poem!

5Sultry passion .. wow
11/24/04 by Du Lac in usa

I loved this.. walks the reader from the innocent love to the depths of all that we dream and hope for to be real...loved that last stanza thank you for writing this!

5I am a total sucker
11/26/04 by matriarch

for voluptuous, sensuous, moving language, and this has them all. It gathered me, drew me in, and made me feel everything you feel. Incredible piece of writing.

5Wonderful
11/27/04 by in Joisey

The affirmation of love and life, the joy of the present, the anticipation of the future. Very touching.

No comments: