~ * ~

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Second Person

The Second Person is now available as an ebook.


~ ~ ~


5Well done
06/28/05 by cheerful_deviant

One of the few 2nd person stories that I've read that actually work. Good one Imp. CD
5The first!
06/28/05 by Anonymous in Geordieland, UK

Second-person POV, that is, that I ever enjoyed. Probably because it's essentially a soliloquy, I think. Whatever, an enjoyable read. Well done.
52nd person pov + humour = impressive!
06/28/05 by fifty5 in UK

I was feeling down... Read this and was smiling again!
5Wonderful!
06/29/05 by hot zone in usa

Loved this story! The combination of humor & raw sex is great; after all, sex IS fun, right?
5Keith Jackson be damned!
06/29/05 by Belegon in Southern California

I now have a new association with the phrase "Whoa Nelly!".
5wow!
07/13/05 by OhMissScarlett in us

Usually a point of view like that would totally lose me, but this had me hooked from the beginning. It reminded me of a public service announcement, only it was being done by your main character's libido. Very original and hot and funny at the same time.
5You win
08/07/05 by lil_elvis in NJ USA

Proved me wrong about 2nd person only working in a letter format. Blew me away. *GRIN* Great work, imp. (Not that I'm surprised). lil_e
5:)
08/07/05 by CharleyH

Excellent effort - exceptionally smooth. Good story too! I have more to say, but mostly to ask, so will elsewhere ...
5Wow!
02/27/06 by MistressJett

This is awesome, funny and hot all at once. Thanks for sharing, doll. :)
5Amazing
05/29/07 by maggot420

Absolutely wonderful. You are an immense and truly impressive talent. I am astounded by your talent and skill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute, whimsical ... loved the maids angle ... great sex scene.