~ * ~

Saturday, May 20, 2006

fluid

i am the wine of peace
lingering on your lips

drink me
lest i fear

i am the river of hope
drowning you in desire

swim in me
lest i doubt

i am the blood of passion
burning in your veins

flow through me
lest i cool

i am the sweat of sex
dripping from your chin

satisfy me
lest i dry

i am the nectar of night
quenching your thirst

thank me
lest i wither

i am the dew of dreams
your morning memory

savor me
lest i forget

i am the water of truth
soothing your soul

hold me
lest i slip through your fingers

~ ~ ~

5Damn!
05/24/06 by MistressJett

Made me shiver all over! I can hear you speaking the words, and... just damn. Your poem was mentioned in today's new poem reviews.

5lovely
05/24/06 by ghost_girl

alessia I voted you a 5 because you made me smile. Your tender words are a soothing relief from the poetry forum, you are wise not to frequent on a day like toady' keep up the good work maria

5~~
05/24/06 by LeBroz in —NY - too far from Atlanta

This poem was mentioned in Wednesday's New Poems Reviews.

5Smooth
05/25/06 by hugo_sam in Lost in the 70's

Smooth flow with evident passion expressed well. Thanks Hugo

5The Consistent Imagery...
07/03/06 by Belegon in San Diego

...and the lack of capitalization lend themselves to the vizualization I get when I read this, helping my imagination find it's way to a destination that is uniquely mine...but hopefully somewhere near where you intended the reader to wind up....well done.

5^
12/06/06 by Bill Dada

Very, very...fluid. I liked.

5Love's new commandments
01/18/07 by vella_ms

breath taking. im glad i stole these few moments to revel in your words.

5Laced with...
02/01/07 by Amyfriend in Ontario, Canada

excited passion..and brings forth beautiful images. Very well done.

~ ~ ~

Now available on a poster! See: http://implexity.blogspot.com/2007/06/printed-poetry.html

No comments: