~ * ~

Monday, July 10, 2006

The Seven : Revisited

NOW AVAILABLE AS AN AMAZON SHORT!

The Seven: Revisited

Below are the public comments left by readers while the first draft of The Seven: Revisited was posted on Literotica:

5good job imp
11/11/05 by dreampilot79
Another stellar job Imp!

5as always, carefully prepared and informative...
11/11/05 by sack in USA
Good luck...this deserves to place!

5Well whaddya know....
11/11/05 by Extreme Bohunk in usa
In spite of all odds, I learned something new. Thanks.

5...
11/11/05 by Elizabetht in SouthWest
As soon as I read the first name I knew where the names were from. As an African American woman the names resonant with me as the time for our celebrating comes close at hand. These are principals that more people should try and emulate. Always E

5Good one imp.
11/11/05 by rgraham666 in Canada
Very realistic. Frightening, sad and uplifting by turns. Well done.

5Moving
11/11/05 by hugo_sam
A truly moving emotionally wrenching story with a message for us all. wonderful. Thanks

5Seven
11/11/05 by My Erotic Tale
Impressive as always Imp, I even got flash backs from last years read, a very indepth and moving tale, and up swing ending after a twist and turn ride on your write, Merry Christmas and Good Luck...Art~ (~_~)

5A beautifully
11/11/05 by Daniellekitten in Michigan
written and emotionally overwhelming story. I love the poignant passing and the rebirth of Kuji. You stand by your name Imp..

5Impressive
11/11/05 by Black Tulip
story. I especially liked the rebirthing. This kind of symbolism should not be limited to the Holiday Season. Good luck. Black Tulip

5Beautiful
11/11/05 by SelenaKittyn
There is a particular tone to this piece that carries a quiet dignity and calm, in spite of the surrounding action. I really enjoyed this, I'm going back to read the first. Good luck!

5Well done
11/16/05 by Rumple Foreskin in a state of collapse
agree with Selena about the tone, but I also thought the pacing and rythm of the piece was very effective. Good writing. Rumple

5Incredible.
11/19/05 by ABSTRUSE
I'm so happy you continued the Seven. What a moving piece and a delight to read. An early Christmas gift. Abs.

5Mistress of her Craft
11/19/05 by Colleen Thomas in USA
Everything you write is good, but these stories have a particular resonance and power. In them you display the kind of storytelling skill we all aspire too. -Colly

5thank you
11/20/05 by Honey123
for continuing to write these stories the way only you can! ~Honey

5No words...
11/20/05 by cookiejar in USA
Can even begin to tell you how your story affected me. What a truly beautiful piece of work. Good luck! Cookie :)

5Powerful!
11/20/05 by Unsung Muse
I can't wait to go back and read the first piece. Best of luck to you in the contest!

5It's lovely...
11/21/05 by Belegon in SoCal
...both the story and to see you branching out. You're a wonderful writer Imp. (sorry it took me a while to get here...been nano'ing ya know *wink*)

5Imp...
11/21/05 by MistressJett
A well-written, bittersweet tale. Like some of the others, I need to go back and read the first now. Best of luck in the contest!

5Excellent.
11/23/05 by vella_ms
but then i expect nothing more than excellence from you. my hope is that you continue with this saga. v~

5Heartbreaking
11/23/05 by Aurora Black in Greece
I was moved to tears, Imp. You did great.

5Well done
11/28/05 by Anonymous in USA
Tear jerking and bittersweet, worthy of an award!

5Unexpected
12/04/05 by lil_elvis in USA
Not what I expected, but very glad that I read it.

5Powerful, and moving
12/04/05 by Alex De Kok in UK
Not sure if I actually 'enjoyed' it, as enjoyment is a term I reserve for lighter things, but it certainly stirred me. Compulsive reading, a story beautifully told. Well done. Alex

5Powerful and moving
12/05/05 by cloudy
Please continue with the story of these people, and their triumphs....I want more! Well done.

4Good story...
12/05/05 by Anonymous in USA
I like it...it was educational and hot.

3Great story
12/05/05 by Anonymous
Good luck in the contest ~rum

5wow...
12/06/05 by gotwood49 in Florida
This was totally unlike anything I've read on Lit before. I didn't know what to expect, but you've certainly spurred my mind to thought, imp. An excellent effort. Thank you for the chance to experience this!

5I have to agree...
12/07/05 by Louise Brown
...with many of the other comments here, Imp. I was drawn in and would've loved the story to have been longer. Nice to end it in the hope of the season though. Best of luck!

5good showing
12/07/05 by CrimsonMaiden
of the spirit we are supposed to have during the holiday season and hopefully throughout the entire year. Well done.

~ ~ ~

No comments: