~ * ~

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Pantheism 101: Sexual Synæsthesia

Pantheism 101 is now available as an ebook.

~ ~ ~
5Impressive work...
04/02/07 by jakebarnes06

...from one who has watched that of which you write.

5A little jewel...
04/04/07 by TE999

that glows brightly. Evocative and inspiring. Wonderful story, imp. Good luck in the contest.
5Tender & sweet
04/05/07 by Sapphire_O

This was a very comforting story. I think you did a great job of writing an original Earth Day story; the theme is genuine and integral, rather than tacked on. I love the tenderness you show Penny in this story. Thanks for sharing.
5wow
04/05/07 by Unbridled_Passion

that is all I can say-wow!
5I really enjoyed that
04/08/07 by CeriseNoire in USA

Lovely, vivid imagery. A very pleasing read.
5Intriguing
04/09/07 by RogueLurker

I found myself drawn in as the story unfolded and enjoyed it thoroughly. A fascinating take on Earth Day - and I'd like to find out where to sign up for those classes. Wonderfully done.
3didactic literalism
04/11/07 by gaoshan

dictates that I remind you that Cecil Adams has conclusively demonstrated that running in the rain does, in fact, keep you drier. Otherwise, an interesting work.
5Very original
04/13/07 by Darkniciad in IN US

Unique, with a lot of character development in just a few words.
5Another piece of IMPressive writing
04/15/07 by Rumple Foreskin

Somehow I can't see that class at Texas A&M or Bob Johns University. :) Well done, Imp.
5Creative
04/15/07 by SelenaKittyn

Creative and interesting... and extremely well written! Selena
5Interesting
04/18/07 by damppanties

A unique story, but then, one expects that from you. Good one, Imp.